This introductory webinar is brought to you by Go Beyond and European Investor Gate (EIG) o 21 April. EIG is a two-year project funded by the European Union with the objective to stimulate investor interaction with ICT researchers and innovative SMEs and to facilitate investment readiness.
In order to attend Part 2 and other unique training opportunities, attendees must register and become a member of the EIG community at www.eig-project.eu.
Tuesday 21 April 2015, 15:00 - 16:30
Who should attend
Researchers and entrepreneurs who want to seek financing for their start-up.
What will be covered
Part 1 - this session:
- Developing your financing strategy
- Launching the campaign
- Investor readiness
- Managing the financing round
How the event is delivered
- A visual presentation is used
- An active Business Angel describes their own investment strategy and experience
- Group discussion, Q&A and networking opportunities are availale if time permits