ACE Company Coindrum and its CEO Lukas Decker Win Best New Idea - Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur Dublin City!
Coindrum and its team have a very international background with a strong skill set to drive business development, ranging from financial literacy to strategy and negotiating. These capabilities were accumulated working in diverse positions in fields such as financial controlling, consulting and public relations.
Coindrum provides machines for airports that allow passengers to turn unwanted coins into duty free vouchers before departing to different currency jurisdictions. It's an easy, free and quick service to solve the coin inconvenience for passengers, whilst converting more travellers into retail customers for airports.
Coindrum has secured the team, finance, technology and industry partners to rapidly scale the innovation globally. After the imminent trials in Dublin and Knock Airport, the coming years will be dedicated to replicating the win-win offering in international hub airports around the globe through roll out contracts with the leading travel retail chains (all of which are already in trial talks).
Coindrum is a simple yet effective innovation addressing a real and global problem. It's a win-win for all affected stakeholders, highly scalable with the right technology and team in place to take advantage of an evident market gap.
We are proud to have them on board as one of our ACE selected Companies! Watch the video and learn more about Coindrum.
- ACE supported company Feedpods enters USA market!
- Living Lab Services for Business Support & Internationalisation: Understanding the Value & Benefits of Cross-Border Living Lab offers for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Accelerating International Growth: A Practical Guidebook for Business Support Organisations
- ACE Companies Booklet - Meet the Graduates of the ACE Programme!
- Selling a dream to the sales industry: Tenderscout